If the WiFi network is hidden, you can add the network easily on your Wise POS E terminal by following the below steps:
- From the Admin Options screen (swiping left to right on home screen, hitting settings, and entering the 07139 PIN), select "Wi-Fi Settings"
- Scroll to the bottom where an option of "Saved Networks" will appear
- Select Saved Networks, then click "+ Add Network"
- Enter your Network Name, Select "WPA/WPA2 PSK" as the Security setting, and then select "Advanced Options"
- In Advanced Options, the last field will read "Hidden Network"
- Select "Yes" for Hidden Network, then Save. This will allow the Hidden WiFi network to show as a connection option for your terminal.
This process will need to be completed once on each terminal