- Download the app from get.scratchpay.com/app
- Login with the same username and password you use to log in to dashboard.getscratch.com. Select "Cornerstone" as your PIMS
- Ensure the app status changes to "online" in green
- In Cornerstone, click on the "Controls" tab at the top of the screen and select "Payment Types." Add the new payment type Scratch Payment exactly as written.
- If a payment type code is needed, please use a number (not a letter).
- Confirm the "Credit Codes" setting has the new payment type added:
Click “Credit Codes” under the "Controls" menu
Find the Credit Codes that your team is currently using and click Update.
- If Scratch Payment is not selected, click on the "Scratch Payment" row then click OK.
- Post a payment with the payment type "Scratch Payment" and it will pull into the Scratch desktop app.