We now have one payment type to sync any type of payment from AVImark to the Scratch app, whether it be terminal, phone, text-to-pay, or email-to-pay!
In AVImark, please update the payment type “Scratch Terminal / Phone” to “Scratch Payment” and change the payment type “Scratch Text / Email” to “Archived Scratch Text / Email.” You will now select the payment type “Scratch Payment” for all terminal, phone, text-to-pay, and email-to-pay transactions.
To do so:
- 1. In AVImark, click on the Work with tab and select System Tables, then scroll down and select Payment types.
- Right click on Scratch Terminal / Phone and select CHANGE.
- In the Change Payment Entry pop-up, rename the payment option to Scratch Payment and click OK.
- Next, archive the Scratch Text / Email payment option by selecting CHANGE to re-open the Change Payment Entry pop-up.
- Rename the Scratch Text / Email payment type to Archived Scratch Text / Email and click OK.
- Click Done on the Systems Tables tab.
- Restart AVImark on each computer to apply the new changes! This step is very important to save the changes.