- What is Scratch?
- What does it cost to offer Scratch Pay?
- How do I sign up for Scratch?
- How do my patients or clients apply for Scratch Pay financing?
- How will my patients know I offer Scratch Pay financing?
- How do I log in to my practice's Scratch Pay dashboard?
- My practice just signed up to offer Scratch Plan financing. How do I get started?
- Where can I find training on how to use Scratch Pay?
- How can I find out if my practice already has a Scratch Pay financing account?
We integrate with many practice management systems (PIMS) and other software - see if yours is listed below!See all articles
Using Scratch Pay digital and in-practice payments and Scratch Plans patient financing
- My patient or client's total invoice amount is different than the amount they were approved for. What do I do?
- My patient or client applied for and accepted a Scratch Plan, but I don't see it in my dashboard. What do I do?
- How do I process a refund?
- What if my client or patient needs more funds?
- How do I remove an open Text-to-Pay invoice that a client paid via another method?
Reporting, deposit timeframes, and more about getting paid from Scratch
- How do I get paid by Scratch?
- How do I view reporting for my practice's payment processing?
- What happens if my patient or client does not pay back their Scratch Plan?
- Will I receive monthly account statements for my Scratch Plan account?