- What is Scratchpay?
- What does it cost to offer Scratchpay?
- How do I sign up for Scratchpay?
- How do my patients or clients apply for Scratchpay financing?
- How will my patients know I offer Scratchpay Lending?
- How do I log in to my practice's Scratchpay dashboard?
- My practice just signed up for Scratchpay Lending. How do I get started?
- Where can I find training on how to use Scratchpay?
- How can I find out if my practice already has a Scratchpay Lending account?
Using Scratch Tab and Scratch Plans to collect payments from your clients
- My patient or client's total invoice amount is different than the amount they were approved for. What do I do?
- My patient or client applied for and accepted a Scratchpay plan, but I don't see it in my dashboard. What do I do?
- How do I process a refund?
- What if a patient needs more funds?
- How do I remove an invoice from Scratchpay Checkout that a client paid via cash or other method?
Reporting, deposit timeframes, and more about receiving funds from Scratchpay
- How do I get paid by Scratchpay?
- How do I view reporting for my practice's payment processing?
- How does Scratchpay know how much to pay me?
- What happens if my patient or client does not pay back their Scratchpay payment plan?
- Does Scratchpay send monthly account statements?